2014 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: So Happy with this 2014 Nissan

2014 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

So Happy with this 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
By jlbwhite on

2014 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I researched which car to buy for months and when I saw the re-design of the Nissan Rogue, I knew they got it right. Went and test drove the Cr-V, the Insight, and then the Rogue. The SV had cloth seats, which I prefer, but I could get a panoramic sunroof and the back-up camera with this model. That was all I needed. The car is super sharp in black, it's just a pleasure to own, it's so well made. I highly recommend this car. I think that for future models, they will give the engine a bit more juice - it could be peppier. But I don't care as much about that, and it's plenty responsive for me. I feel so pampered in this car -- highly recommend.

The panoramic sunroof or moonroof goes back to the second row - amazing. The bluetooth works great, the back-up camera is so useful. You sit up high enough to have clear visibility on the road and the car feels substantial.

The Rogue probably needs a bit more horsepower in future models. But I am getting over 30 mpg on average and often 31-32 around town. I can't beat it. I love this car