37,415 of 85,502 people found this review helpful
Great looking, Great gas mileage, Great functionality!
By giants58 on
2014 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
My wife and I were looking to replace our Town and Country mini van and looked at several SUV's in this class. We wanted good gas mileage, good functionality since we were downsizing and something that looked really good! I'll update you on gas mileage on a future update we haven't had it long enough to give an honest reading yet. The ride has been great and the CVT has been a nice surprise, there is some engine noise while accelerating but no road noise, nice and smooth. The cargo area is spacious with many options with the rear seats up or folded down. The exterior looks really good and the interior is very comfortable with all the controls within easy reach.
Favorite Features
Instrument panel display, navigation system, LED daytime running lights, zero gravity seats, cargo area, handling, overhead camera, easy to use touch screen with big buttons on the touch screen and easy to see during the day time.
Suggested Improvements
Light up the power outlet and USB outlet so you can see them at night.
Recommend (37,415) (48,087)
By giants58
on 03/04/14 14:35 PM (PST)

I wanted to post an update to my review concerning gas mileage: We have just over 4,000 miles on our Rogue now and have taken several long highway trips and the gas mileage has been disappointing to say the least. The best we have hit is 25 MPG but on most trips it's 24 MPG. This is filling up before getting on the HWY and driving 250 to 350 miles at a time. Suburban driving around home is much better you can usually get 25-27 MPG on average. Not happy with the Highway gas mileage. Anyone else having the same MPG issue? No where near what Nissan Stated in their marketing.