Fabulous vehicle!
By texlass63 on
2014 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I love this vehicle!!! I had a 2014 Honda CRV for a week and traded it in for the 2014 Rogue and am so happy now! I haven't finished mstering all of the buttons and commands yet but will have it shortly. The ride is very comfortable and don't hear any engine strain at all when accelerating. Haven't determined yet what the actual gas mileage is but will update later on. All of the features are great and it is SO comfortable to drive If the warning beeps get to be annoying I can and will shut them off, but for now not so bad. This vehicle should be, and hopefully will be soon, #1 in it's class. Just wish the auto dimming mirror came standard.
Favorite Features
The comfortable cloths seats are great!!!Panoramic sunroof, power liftgate, huge sliding sunvisor, multi use storage in the rear area, love all of the different configurations that are available. The bluetooth technology is great in this vehicle and the sound quality is better than in the CRV as well.
Suggested Improvements
Too much wasted space where gear shifter is located, should have been moved further up to create a longer storage armrest that could hold a purse. The only thing I miss from the CRV. Offer the auto dimming mirror with homelink as a standard feature instead of an add on. Also, I wish the rear window was larger so eliminate the huge blind spot in the back.