Don't trade in your RAV4 for this!!!
By dk81081 on
2013 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
This car doesn't compare to a RAV4! My wife and I traded our 2010 Rav4 for this, thinking there wouldn't be much of a change, but I was wrong. I am a tall guy, I fitted just fine in our Rav4, but I noticed it was tighter in the Rouge at the test drive. The wife like the price of the Rouge and how we were able to get all the options for the same price of a new Rav4. I listened to wife and bought this for her and it's been a mistake ever since. It doesn't turn like our old car, blind spots all over, CTV transmission is noisy. You think it's going to break down every time you step on the gas. I ain't one to make up an account to talk about a car, but people need to be warned! Stay away!
Favorite Features
The only thing I liked is the heated seats. Their navigation system is so bad we are back using our Garmin. The controls on the steering wheel doesn't do much. You have to use the back up camera when backing up b/c you can't see anything out the back window. Can't adjust the back seats like you can on the Rav4. No power lift gate option. Noisy, uncomfortable, never again will I buy a Nissan!!
Suggested Improvements
Everything! Buy a Rav4 and figure out how to make more cabin room, duel climate control, power lift gate, lose the noisy transmission, make the back window larger, better navigation system.
By mzbolt
on 05/02/14 13:58 PM (PDT)

I have a problem with my 2010 Rouge iI bought it bran new 2 years afer I had it my Transmission went out replased with new trani now 2 years later I am have the same issues as in to 2010 going to Nissan tommorow a speak to Service Manage I am so unhappy with this car I communte to work and worried I will get standed my car looses po