1. CV Tranny excellent, no constant shifting
2. Plenty of power when needed at any speed.
3. Drives comfortably, but shorter
wheelbase of this class is a little bumpier.
4. I get 28 mpg, my wife gets 24 overall. Gets over 30 on the highway at 60 mph.
5. Door looking options are very nice.
1. The Navigation system is totally useless. I had to buy a GPS. Cannot be set while moving, no MPH check, No useful trip record, no elevation, etc. etc. Of no use whatsoever.
2. No option for power seats for passenger.
3. Cargo space is small for class.
4. Speedometer is analog only, no digital read.
The 360 degree camera view is truly awesome.
The continuously variable transmission makes the 4 cylinder engine act more like a 6.
Very comfortable sitting
Drop the NAV option entirely, or put a real one in.
I would like a softer suspension, but that is preference.
Make the passenger seat power as well.
Some people would like a remote start, but that can probably be an after market thing.