1. CV Tranny excellent, no constant shifting
2. Plenty of power when needed at any speed.
3. Drives comfortably, but shorter
wheelbase of this class is a little bumpier.
4. I get 28 mpg, my wife gets 24 overall. Gets over 30 on the highway at 60 mph.
5. Door looking options are very nice.
1. The Navigation system is totally useless. I had to buy a GPS. Cannot be set while moving, no MPH check, No useful trip record, no elevation, etc. etc. Of no use whatsoever.
2. No option for power seats for passenger.
3. Cargo space is small for class.
4. Speedometer is analog only, no digital read.
The 360 degree camera view is truly awesome.
The continuously variable transmission makes the 4 cylinder engine act more like a 6.
Very comfortable sitting
Drop the NAV option entirely, or put a real one in.
I would like a softer suspension, but that is preference.
Make the passenger seat power as well.
Some people would like a remote start, but that can probably be an after market thing.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.