27 of 37,346 people found this review helpful
Perfect price, Great looks and Cool features for the price!
By thetodd1984 on
2013 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I am 28 and this is the 19th new car I have owned. I have had everything from a 2 seater smart car to a crew cab full size pick up truck with cars from basic to luxury fully loaded. My 18th new car was a fully loaded 2010 Nissan Cube which was a GREAT car and has made me a loyal Nissan owner now. The price to maintane the vehicle is cheaper then its other Japanese competitors. This little SUV has enough pep to keep you happy with the great fuel economy that is truely hard to achieve in this class of vehicle. I have the FWD SV with premium package. I test drove this in 12" of unplowed parking lot snow and it plowed right through it!
Favorite Features
Smart entry with keyless ingnition, BOSE Stereo with Navigation, Moon Roof, The option to get these features without having to pay 2k for Leather and Xenon lights. Quite Ride, quick acceleration. The quality of the interior plastics and fabrics is amazing. I like the symetrical design that is clean and uncomplicated. The new Rav4 and other SUV's in this class look overcomplicated for the same features. Exterior chrome accents are tastefull and make the vehicle look classy. cupholders are functional and well placed. Safety rating saves you $$$ on insurance.
Suggested Improvements
not a big deal but if i have to list something a center arm rest/cup holder would be nice in the back seat for when no middle passenger is present. factory remote start would be cool like the the one that comes on the 2013 Altima.
Recommend (27) (37,319)