2013 Nissan Rogue 25 MPG
By jbuck406 on
2013 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I traded in a 2010 Chrysler T&C loaded because the 3.8L V-6 was just too gas hungry 18-19 mpg. I got tired of it after the new wore off. My wife and I have owned 2 Nissan Sentras and we have liked Nissan products. I decided to try the Rogue and I am very happy with my choice, however, I was going to buy a 2013 Sentra but they all had Black interiors. I could not find one with a light interior. In Texas when the temp is 100 degrees you don't want to be setting in a black car. I purchased a "Frosted" Rogue SL loaded and I love driving it. 25 mpg and I haven't been on any road trips yet. It will do better on "Cruise". The Nissan Rogue will make a nice traveling SUV.
Favorite Features
Favorites are Electric Seat D/S - Heated Seats -Automatic Air - eighteen inch tires - Navigation is intuitive and easy to use - leather interior - automatic headlights that are height ajustable from the drivers seat - the computer read out screen is well designed and tells you the functions you need to know while driving.
Suggested Improvements
The Sentra has a small storage box at the top of the dash console for pens, paper and such. The Rogue needs the same box on the dash.