21 of 22 people found this review helpful
Ideal choice for Singles and Small Family
By supragya on
2012 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Bought Nissan Rogue 2012 S AWD Special Edition.
- Looking for a crossover which could address the requirements for small family (couple and an infant) and it fit the bill perfectly.
- AWD - We get lot of snow here in Phily and AWD became a necessity.
Rationale and Decision Making.
- Special Edition provided very good value esp with the reverse parking camera (and 15" aluminium wheels, steering mounted controls, privacy glass, decent audio system) and fog lamps; a must for this SUV which huge D Pillars which limits visibility.
- Styling and performance are top notch with ever reliable Nissan quality. Looks great.
- Special Edition provides some great features with XM Radio.
- CVT with quiet cabin gets good mileage.
- Good MPG. I have been getting 21.0 MPG in summer with A/C in Phily traffic.
- iPod integration is pretty seamless.
- Reverse Parking camera is great and must-have with this vehicle.
- Auto headlights.
- Bluetooth as standard feature.
- V6 Option.