Bought Nissan Rogue 2012 S AWD Special Edition.
- Looking for a crossover which could address the requirements for small family (couple and an infant) and it fit the bill perfectly.
- AWD - We get lot of snow here in Phily and AWD became a necessity.
Rationale and Decision Making.
- Special Edition provided very good value esp with the reverse parking camera (and 15" aluminium wheels, steering mounted controls, privacy glass, decent audio system) and fog lamps; a must for this SUV which huge D Pillars which limits visibility.
- Styling and performance are top notch with ever reliable Nissan quality. Looks great.
- Special Edition provides some great features with XM Radio.
- CVT with quiet cabin gets good mileage.
- Good MPG. I have been getting 21.0 MPG in summer with A/C in Phily traffic.
- iPod integration is pretty seamless.
- Reverse Parking camera is great and must-have with this vehicle.
- Auto headlights.
- Bluetooth as standard feature.
- V6 Option.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.