LOVE MY ROGUE
By pgh1559 on
2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased my Rogue 3 weeks ago. I traded in a 2009 Altima on it. It is comfortable and fun to drive. I like sitting a little higher than in a car, it is very easy to get in and out of... I looked at and test drove the Equinox and 2012 CRV, though both of them had some better features than the Rogue, I went with the Rogue for looks and the keyless feature. I have only filled up my tank 2 times and the last fill up I got was 25.3 mpg and that is just around town, no highway driving, that is me figuring the mileage not the computer on the car. I would recommend the Rogue. I really love the car despite a few negatives of the Navi and Bluetooth.
Favorite Features
I like the keyless start the most. I looked at other vehicles, but they all used a key. The size for me is perfect. Even though it is not a large vehicle it feels large to me...The stereo is very nice. To me it is a very comfortable vehicle and I travel quite a bit so comfort is a big thing for me.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the way Nissan makes you purchase the Navi in order to get the leather. The Navi is not good at all. It only tells you the names of major highways no secondary streets. My Garmin is much better and I will use it over the installed Navi. You should have a choice of whether you want Navi or not. Nissan should really go look at the CRV and Equinox and get ideas for the radios they put in their car. They have much more to offer. The bluetooth does not work well. It is better and more accurate if I pick up my phone and dial and just use the bluetooth to talk and listen.