Great value, reliable, fun, and nice interior!
By tagamasid1023 on
2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Glad that we chose the Rouge and didn't follow the stereotypical Toyota and Honda advice. Our Rouge is now a year and half old (9400 miles) and still very reliable. Fuel efficiency is amazing, but it greatly depends on one's driving style - learn to maximize the CVT's advantage and you'll save a lot of fuel! The Rouge meets all our demands and needs. The cargo space is fine with us, since we don't load a lot of stuff. I noticed the engine "drone" happens when the engine is not sufficiently warmed up in the morning, especially during winter. Nevertheless, I wouldn't trade the Rouge for a CRV or RAV4.
Favorite Features
For the price, our Rouge is a great deal. With all its standard features and freebies, our Rouge is a steal. We love the Rouge's backup camera, bluetooth and audio controls on the steering wheel. The ipod and usb connection ports are very useful as well. The interior is top notch, unlike others which have lots of cheap-looking hard plastics. I am 6' 4'' and I don't have any problems getting in and out of the Rouge. We also appreciate that we got the cargo cover, cargo mat, and all-weather mats for free.
Suggested Improvements
I wish there's a manual transmission available for the Rouge.
By crd1029
on 06/08/12 19:34 PM (PDT)

I agree the Rogue is a great little car! I am also tall (6' 2") and have plenty of leg and head room. I had an '08 Rogue for four years, then thought I'd try something else. After researching online for months and test-driving several cars, I found out the Rogue fits my needs perfectly. Just bought one this week. LOVE IT!