Excellent Small SUV
By reddobie0 on
2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD w/SL Package (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Bought a fully loaded Rogue and recieved a deal I couldn't refuse. Traded in my CRV because I had my fill of Honda and their busted up transmissions in thier SUV's and vans. Absolutely love the rogue. From a dead stop it is a little slow but on the highway it has plenty of power to pass. Seems to keep the car right in the powerband. Own a 2010 Escalade and it seems my wife is always taking my Rogue when I'm not looking. Could use a little more cargo space but sufficient for my needs. Handles well and I wont have to replace an expensive timing belt ever again(unlike my Hondas). Drove several other competitors and kept going back to the rogue. Very happy and I have fun driving again!
Favorite Features
Heated seats, Xenon lights, cameras,keyless feature w/ door buttons. Nice upgrades for a little more cash.
Suggested Improvements
could use back up sensors, some more rear cargo room. Would've been nice to have homelink but can live without.
By crd1029
on 06/12/12 19:15 PM (PDT)

I totally agree! This is my second Rogue (had an '08) and they've really made some nice improvements. First is the back-up camera. This car really needed one. It works great! The stiff ride was softened a bit aand increased sound insulation makes the cabin quieter. This car is fun to drive, yet great on long trips. After driving many other cars in this segment, it's clear to me that the Rogue is by far the best.......nothing else quite like it!