2012 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Great small SUV at 3500 miles!! VERY happy!
By pjclark4 on 09/21/12 11:07 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The drive is terrific. Plenty of pick up. Not sure why anyone would need a V6. I mean, if you want to drive that fast, buy a sports car. The 4 cyl has more than enough to get us on the highway and for passing. At 6ft 2 and lanky as can be, I am extremely comfortable. Plenty of leg room in the front, although I can't speak for the back as I've never sat in it. My 5ft 7in wife fits fine in the back behind me with two car seats though, so that says something. After 3500 miles, the MPG estimates appear dead on. We can get 30 going 55 in flatter areas, 23 around town (DC), and 27ish at my preferred 80mph on the high. I'll take that for an SUV filled to the brim most days.

Nice Drive
By nakkers on 07/27/12 09:43 AM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Coming from 2010 Ford Escape xlt, fwd, 4 cyl, to a 2012 Rogue SV. The Rogue's quality of materials feel much better than the Escape. Also drives more like a car and much quieter. In the past week, I've put it through nearly 3000 kms. I'm on the road a lot. I like the CVT when at highway speed and having to pass. Very smooth. It is a bit unusual when getting up to speed from the on-ramp but, I think it's pretty easy to get used to. Feels planted and tracks well.

Love my Rogue!
By crd1029 on 06/07/12 20:17 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2012 Subaru Outback three months ago. Though I had read some reviews about the numb steering, I figured I'd test-drive it. The ride and quietness of the car was amazing! The interior was of high quality. It was very roomy and the exterior handsome. But the steering! WOW!! The wheel feels like it weighs 20 lbs. It is numb and unresponsive. It wasn't until I drove it on the highway that I realized how awful the steering really was. The car wanders all over the road and the center of gravity keeps shifting left and right. Scary! After 2500 miles, I traded it in on a 2012 Rogue. LOVE IT!! It has more pep, steers great, is quiet, attractive, and fun to drive. Thank you Nissan!!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Rogue in VA is:

$136 per month*