2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: What it's missing

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Review

What it's missing
By texasholly on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my car about a month ago and I just hit 1,000 miles. averaging 22.8 MPG and I drive 45 HWY miles to work 5 days aweek. I thought I would get better gas milege... its fun to drive and I love it but it lacks in rear visibility, the backup camera is a MUST, but It's difficult to use if you're not used to it. switching lanes is a challenge as well, a small car would be difficult to see and miss... I hope this gets better the longer I have the car. I would buy this car again.

keyless entry is really nice. car feels classy and the leather interior looks great. Love the automatic headlights. Exterior of car is well done as well... looks fantastic, not trendy but classic. leather wrapped sterring wheel is comfortable and pretty. I bought the Pearl white with black leather enterior.

REAR VISIBILITY. arm rest is a bit far back and uncomfortable when(it you're short). does not have a cubby hole in the dash under the radio area for additional storage. back seat does not have an arm rest or air vents. navigation does not speak the street names and you can not change it while you are driving (what is a passenger wanted to use it?) inside of car needs a button to open the back hatch. location of seat warmer buttons is odd...sometimes I accidentally hit it. I also drive 45 hwy miles to work 5 days aweek and car tells me I'm only averaging 22.8 MPG. I would also like the steeringwheel button for xm to go through ALL of the XM channels, not just the ones that i have programmed.