2011 Nissan Rogue 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Very Early, but Like it

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

Very Early, but Like it So Far!
By teflon1968 on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Alright, I've only had my Rogue for about 4 days now. I had leather seats installed (but not the $3800 SL package). The ride is pretty smooth for an SUV; looks sharp; accels well; breaks on a dime. Very small issues I have with it: Bluetooth is not as comprehensive as say the Honda systems. For instance, you cannot listen to music from your phone via BT. Setting phonebook data is a pain if you have multiple numbers for one contact. Not a lot of gadget space; USB & alt 12vlt are in bottom of the center arm rest--so if you put anything in it, you're covering the outlets--bad design. Again, little things. This is my first post; I'll update as I have it longer...hopefully it will be good

Favorite Features

I love BT technology! Front passenger seat lays forward---great extension of space. I have the Pin stripes on mine---actually do look really nice. Intelligent key lock-unlock/start up are "interesting and fun"---could be it's just new to me; but right now, I like. The CVT does not cause me the issues I've read from others---no droning noise; no disruption in the drive.

Suggested Improvements

Daylight running lights are not standard---should be. Safety shouldn't cost extra. Upgrade to the BT so it is more capable (see overview comments). Make the notification for "cold outside temperature" standard "OFF" unless the driver turns it on---then, make it acknowledgeable vs. continuously flashing until you stop and turn off the notification option (under settings).