Rogue after 8 months- honeymoon over!
By swimcoach78 on
2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I enjoy the rogue as a basic 4 door mini-suv. It rides well and handles well on highways and streets. If I could do it all over again I would have bought a different vehicle. The fit and finish are sot up to par. The car rattles when its cold outside. The engine is loud. I am still not used to blindly backing up nor am I used to the large turning circle. Both car keys are dead and I can only open the car from the driver's door. Not fun when I have my kids with me or if I need to put a bag in my trunk from a store. I got stuck in my driveway in 6 inches of snow. If I could do it all again I'd get a VW Jetta wagon or the Suzuki Kizashi. I don't need to sit higher. I need something to last
Favorite Features
Suspension, Radio, Front Bucket Seats, Headlights, Rear Lights, Front legroom.
Suggested Improvements
Butch it up Nissan...the Rogue is the #2 most popular chick car just below the VW Beetle. Get better color choices. Make the back doors larger for entry/exit. More cubbies and how about an Ipod holder? The rear glass should open independently. Brighter parking lights. Improve the computer & data display Better all season tires needed.
By rozz
on 11/01/11 07:37 AM (PDT)

I love my 12' Rogue, I would change front seat, the power driver's seat does not tilt up and is slightly slanted foward. Rogue is more comfortable and more attractive than CRV or RAV-4

By petevadad
on 10/02/11 16:37 PM (PDT)

The car key issue sounds annoying -- but your warranty should cover it. Take it back for repair before your warranty runs out. Thank you for the complete review.