Rides Like a Dream and Cheap at the Pump
By Mister Digger on
2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
It's now only one week old and I already have 1100 miles on it. Everything about this car has exceeded my wildest expectations, and it took me three months to decide. I needed something larger and more comfortable than my 2009 Elantra Touring without sacrificing much fuel economy or my beloved iPod interface. Well, the fuel economy is even BETTER (27-31 MPG on the highway without poking along), the ride almost feels like a Lincoln Navigator, the road noise is very little (just enough to provide feedback), and the touch screen iPod interface and stereo system is even better than the Hyundai. The back up camera works in reverse gear and is also a great feature. So is the trip computer.
Favorite Features
The iPod interface! Bring your whole music collection! Aggressive tailgating drivers are no longer a nuisance thanks to the small dark tinted and elevated rear window. Some may consider this a bad trait, but it is a plus for me. The blind spots are very easy to figure out, too.
Suggested Improvements
A locking gas cap (this is trivial, but that's all I can suggest). This is probably the most perfect car for my present needs.