Lemon that Nissan has yet to fix or replace
By bleedblue165 on
2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Would NOT buy again. This was our second Rouge and wife loved Nissan, until 1 year after purchase. Began having severe mechanical problems & Auto Centers Nissan, Woodriver Illinois was unable to fix the problem. They contacted the engineering department at Nissan, they were told only 1 other vehicle had ever exhibited these problems. The vehicle frequently has a bucking or jerking motion, as if the transmission was slamming in to gear. It did this to their mechanic and shut down on him while he was driving, as well as eventually shutting down on my wife while she was on the interstate in downtown St. Louis, Mo. Hasn't been fixed and Nissan has refused to replace.
Favorite Features
The smaller size and sporty handling an SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Honor your product if it can't be fixed replace it is not the customers fault that you produce a faulty product. I'm not saying this is the only vehicle with problems like this, but it all started with the dash lights flashing and occasionally not working, oh and the mechanic told my wife this was because the air filter was dirty. The next problem was the clocks in the vehicle were both apart and it is went downhill ever cents. Now the mechanical problems have not been able to be fixed or diagnosed and Nissan will not honor their product.
By lrlouie
on 03/28/14 14:49 PM (PDT)

I agree! We bought two cars from Bel Air Nissan (Jones Junction) on the same day and less than three years later, the fuel injection is malfunctioning and they told us the engine got flooded! Brought it in and they charged us $540 to replace four spark plugs!!! Now the engine is making weird noises and they can't figure out why! Bel Air Nissan will rip you off!!! I was happy with my Honda and Acura for my wife and I - this will be my last Nissan car!!!