2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Fantastic!

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

By aesgemini529 on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

There isn't much I don't love about this car. I've had it for 8 months now and I have the SV/SL "everything" package. The leather is nice, my friend says the seats are more comfortable than in her CR-V. I'm slightly disappointed with the gas mileage, but I have a lead foot (20/22 city with AC in Texas heat, 28 tops highway). I went from a 2000 Cavalier, so I really love sitting up higher, and the sunroof and back-up cam are must haves. It is very quiet, and it doesn't feel too large unlike some others in the category. Accessories feel high-quality, not cheap.

Touch screen Radio/Nav. That was biggest selling point over others that were a scroll system. Sunroof, XM, Heated seats (yes, even in Texas)

Push Button start. I have keyless start/entry, but if that key ever dies there is no place to charge unlike the Altimas or other models which have a charging port. They say the battery lasts forever but I don't want to have to buy another $150+ key or take it apart every time I want to start it in the event it does die.
By lori37
on 09/10/11 12:44 PM (PDT)

Yes, the seats are much more comfortable than the Honda CRV. I traded in a 2009 CRV for the Rogue SV w/Premium Pkg - and the ride is much more comfortable. The seats have more cushioning. The CRV's seats are stiff, and make long rides very uncomfortable.