2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Not too bad after 36,000 miles

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Not too bad after 36,000 miles.
By jeep53 on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Well, I decided to write another review after 36,000 miles on my Rogue SL. I wrote my first review when I first bought the car. Overall, it's been a pretty good compact SUV. The gas mileage could be a little better. I never get when they advertised it for. I average about 24 miles a gallon. I my opinion, I feel that the car scratches way too easily, especially on the driver's side door panel. I have scratches on the outside, too, that I have no idea where they came from. The leather seats are pretty comfortable and the GPS works quite well. The Bose radio sounds very good to me. The rearview camera works well and is a must in this car with all the blind spots.

GPS is very good, although it does not speak street names. Leather seats are comfortable. Love the big compartments. Bose radio sounds very good. The car basically drives smooth on the highway, but there is some road noise. The sunroof is pretty good but can be a little loud when open on the highway. The smart key is a great feature. You never have to have your keys out.

I feel there should be more cargo space, even for this class. Also, I don't understand why they didn't put an arm rest in the back seat. My Sentra had that. The paint and also the carpets could be better. On the driver's side, the carpet is getting very thin already. I also think there should be more colors available for the Rogue. I have silver which looks nice but I think there should have been more choices. Interior is nice but could have had less plastic, even in this class. The GPS should have been higher on the dashboard. The 18 inch wheels are nice and the Xenon lights are a nice feature. The car should have daytime running lights.