2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Love the Rogue

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Review

Love the Rogue
By car_lady on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have driven Ford vehicle for most of my driving life and I test drove an Ford Edge, felt like I was driving a mini-van and the Ford Escape, felt like I was driving a truck. So, next I test drove a Hyundai Tuscon, actually several times, and just could not get comfortable driving it. The sales person suggested I try the Nissian Rogue. When I first saw it I loved the body style and then I test drove it and I was conformtable driving it because it felt like I was driving a car. I am come up on 16,000 miles and have not had a problem with it. Great gas mileage and handling in the snow. Great sound system and all around great car. Love the back up camera and of course the sun roof.

Favorite Features

Sun roof, IPod docking station, NAV system. I like the hatchback with the folding sits. I love driving my Rogue and would recommend to anyone looking for a compact SUV that drives like a car.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had dual climant control, a panoramic sunroof, wiperblade defrosters, standard cargo net, door pockets that fit waterbottles. The blind spot on the driver's side had to install a 360 mirror so I could see better without having to turn my whole body. Automatic hatch lift gate would also be nice.