2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Love My New Rogue

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Love My New Rogue
By CHK22 on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought it two weeks ago, but so far I love it! Drives like a dream. I /highly recommend/ the rear view camera to assist w/somewhat limited driver visibility. Consider it an upgraded safety feature. If you're looking for oodles of cargo space, look elsewhere; but for cabin space/style, comfort & ride, this Rogue is perfect. I have a bad back, so comfortable ride is important for me. I researched online for 2 months & test drove 5 other similar vehicles, but the Rogue won me over with its beautiful interior, good price ($25,500), and, best of all, the smoothest ride of any of the other vehicles I tested.

It's a beauty! I love all the bells & whistles. But especially the power seat (w/audio & cruise controls); it helps this 5' tall driver sit up high and still reach the pedals just fine. My 6' tall hubby & 6'3" dad have plenty of headroom in both front and rear seats.

I really can't think of any negatives, other than perhaps a locked gas tank.