2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Just What I Wanted!

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

Just What I Wanted!
By vagentleman on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Have had my FWD 2011 Rogue SV for almost 3 weeks and I love it! I was driving an Infinity I30 and was looking for more versatility, better gas mileage, comfort and other amenities and found it all with the Rogue. After the 1st week of city driving I was ready to take it back to the dealer to fix the fuel gauge, I had driven 127 miles and it was still on full! Finally, it began to move - not broken, just good mileage! I find the driving experience to be very responsive. It is certainly as comfortable over rough pavement as my Infinity, gets better gas mileage and uses regular gas! I got the SL package and love the back-up camera; leather, heated seats.

Keyless entry and ignition. Appearance - one of the best looking crossovers on the road! Back-up camera, Trip computer-everything you could want to know! Navigation system is easy to operate

Surprised it still doesn't offer a locking gas compartment. Nor, as far as I can tell, does Nissan offer a locking gas cap. Wish it offered a homelink garage door opener. The manual provides instructions for setting up homelink, operated from the rearview mirror but, again, as far as I can tell, Nissan does not offer this option for the Rogue. Telescoping steering wheel - most of the competition does offer this (to be honest, I have it on another car and aside from fiddling with it when I first got it, I've never adjusted it since, even though my wife and I both drive the car and I'm 6' and she's 5'4"!) Miss my memory seats but not enough to pay the additional thousands for a Murano.