2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Great Car, Needs improvements.

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Review

Great Car, Needs improvements.
By aam_flipp on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I recently just traded this car in for a 2010 Lexus RX 350. This is a good car to start off with if you ever want to try out a Nissan. I enjoyed this car. In the snow, it's nimble and fun to drive around with, but driving up a snowy mountain pass with a full car didn't provide much of a driving experience. The horsepower was pathetic, and getting up to highway speeds is a large task for the Rogue. The one thing I heavily dislike is the CVT transmission. They told me that the CVT holds gears for more power, but I felt that no matter where my foot was pressed on the accelerator panel, it would not go any fast.Overall though, this was a good car and I definitely wouldn't mind having one again.

Quick Power Steering, iPod/iPhone friendly user interface, quality cloth, fully folding/reclining passenger seat.

More horsepower, manual/Non CVT transmission (I hate the CVT), more legroom for rear passengers.