2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: For the price, you really can'

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

For the price, you really can't beat it.
By julrhody on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My last few cars have been Honda's but I am partial to staying within the Honda, Toyota, Nissan circuit. With that said, when it came time to look for a compact SUV or Crossover I pretty much had 3 options, the Honda CRV, the Toyota RAV4 or the Nissan Rogue. Hands down the Rogue won after checking them all out. The CRV interior is kind of stark and cold and the seats are incredibly UNcomfortable...and I have a lot to compare them to since I was trading in my 2010 Accord EX-L. The Toyota frankly, was boring! Dollar for dollar the Nissan offered more bang for the buck when it came to comparing all top end packages for all 3. I'm very happy with my decision and the COMFY seats of the Rogue.

Comfortable seating, ipod integration, not just an aux cable, but you can actually control your ipod playlists on the radio controls. Bose stereo sounds great. Interior feels more expensive and not as cheap as Honda or Toyota. Didn't think I'd like the transmission, but it rides great has good pick up on highway, etc. and is quite smooth. AWD takes hills and driving on ice very well.

My only complaint thus far is the design of the back window, you really are left with a big blind spot between the small size of the rear window, headrest and seatbelt from passenger driverside seat completely block rear view. Though...once getting used to the back up camera it's not so bad.