2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Enjoying the ride

2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Enjoying the ride
By lynnv17 on

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2 1/2 month review. Wasn't sure at first because of vibration at low speeds, which is a fuel saving function of the cvt. After breakin, it's much smoother. Love the smooth ride on the highway. One annoying thing, during rain, it's noisy, almost like you've left a window open in back. Getting great gas milage. I was careful to follow the break-in suggestions and average over 26 mpg in city, approx 29 hwy. Love the interior. Seats are comfortable. Handles well and is pretty fun to drive. The cargo area is small, but not really an issue since I can lower back seats when I need to carry more stuff. I'm happy with my little suv...when it's not raining.

Back up camera and satellite radio. Steering wheel function buttons. Favorite feature is blue tooth. Also, love the intelligent key feature.

It's a little noisy in rain and over rougher roads. I wish the power seats had one more option...to tilt the seating area just a bit. And if you have long legs, you need monkey arms because of the lack of telescoping steering wheel. I've gotten used to it but at first it was hard to find a comfortable combination.