Used 2011 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Nissan Rogue Rocks
By lainie1

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have only had my Rogue for a couple weeks, but am extremely pleased with the comfort and ease of handling. I was worried because I've never driven a larger vehicle, but the Rogue is easier than my cars which included Mazdas & Fords. Mine has the backup map which I love and the SV package. Love this vehicle and highly recommend it. I drove 130 miles before the gas measure moved off full!

Love the backup map, the leather seats, large cabin area and Easy driving. Great pickup too, very surprising!

Nissan Rocks
By smooches1

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just want to say I LOVE NISSAN!! I have owned a used 1997 Nissan Pathfinder SE, a new 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE, a new 2004 Pathfinder SE and a new 2007 Nissan Xterra. Once I started with Nissan I have never left. In 2010, I was ready for another trade in and needed a vehicle with good gas mileage and not to low to the ground ( I am a six foot female). I researched the Rogue and then test drove it and I was in love. I have owned my 2011 for 5 months now and I love her. I fill up the tank twice a month compared to every 4-5 days with my xterra. She grips the road and highways like a dream. 4-cylinder CVT transmission took a little getting use to as I have been driving V6 for over 10 yrs.

I love the sunroof, navigational system and my ipod interface. I was a little upset about the one CD changer until I realized all my CD's were on my ipod!! DUH! :), so I do not use the CD changer at all.

right not I am extremely happy with my Rogue,

Enjoying the ride
By lynnv17

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2 1/2 month review. Wasn't sure at first because of vibration at low speeds, which is a fuel saving function of the cvt. After breakin, it's much smoother. Love the smooth ride on the highway. One annoying thing, during rain, it's noisy, almost like you've left a window open in back. Getting great gas milage. I was careful to follow the break-in suggestions and average over 26 mpg in city, approx 29 hwy. Love the interior. Seats are comfortable. Handles well and is pretty fun to drive. The cargo area is small, but not really an issue since I can lower back seats when I need to carry more stuff. I'm happy with my little suv...when it's not raining.

Back up camera and satellite radio. Steering wheel function buttons. Favorite feature is blue tooth. Also, love the intelligent key feature.

It's a little noisy in rain and over rougher roads. I wish the power seats had one more option...to tilt the seating area just a bit. And if you have long legs, you need monkey arms because of the lack of telescoping steering wheel. I've gotten used to it but at first it was hard to find a comfortable combination.

Much Bang For Your Buck
By g6leaser

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Although we just picked up our 2011 AWD SV Rogue with SL package (leather seats, nav, bluetooth,usb, sunroof,backup cam) from the dealer yesterday, I wanted to share a few words and will give a more detailed review after 1,000 miles. The Rogue drives more like a car which my wife enjoys - quiet, comfortable, safe (steering wheel mounted features) and classy design. I was skeptical of the CVT Transmission but so far it has performed flawlessly. If you are looking for an economical upscale SUV, I would check out the Rogue - but it is too early to comment on milage and durability - will update after 1,000 miles.

Bluetooth,USB,Touchscreen Nav,Sunroof,Leather Seats,Backup Camera, Headlight adjuster,Easy to find controls, Quiet Ride, Plenty of punch for a 4 cylander.

Rear visibility - you NEED the backup camera as your view range is limited while backing up due to a smaller rear window - but the backup camera is really a cool guidance tool. Buttons may be just a bit too clunky (boxy) and Nav screen could be larger - but those shortcommings are minor in scope.

Amazing SUV for what you pay!
By slakshman

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car after two months of analysis and ground work and test drives. I will not say this is the best SUV you will get. But this is the best SUV if you like the options it is giving and ready to forego a few if you don't need them. I am not sure about the mileage still since it needs to drive more than 2000 miles for the engine to get into appropriate mileage. Other than that, this is absolutely best. We love it in our family. Overall, if you don't want more space or more cargo area, then Rogue is for you at a "cannot beat me" price with nice technology package. Hope this helps!!!

The pleasant ride. Nice Exterior design. Sportier handling. Rearview camera. Keyless ignition. Roof rails. Performance and pick up. Standard safety features like Traction control, EDS, VDC, AWD and curtain airbags. Value for the money. You get most electronic options for which you have to pay like $4000 more in your RAV4 or CRV. Though CRV and RAV4 are the leaders in this segment, that doesn't mean you have to buy them. Suit yourself!!!

If you want cargo space, this is not the vehicle for you, go for CRV or Rav4. If you want absolute power, go for Rav4. If you want more spacious interiors, then go for CRV. (But the drive will be blant and handling will not be sporty. And of course they're costly when they come with additional options like this.)