2011 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
For the price, you really can't beat it.
By julrhody on 02/12/11 08:23 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My last few cars have been Honda's but I am partial to staying within the Honda, Toyota, Nissan circuit. With that said, when it came time to look for a compact SUV or Crossover I pretty much had 3 options, the Honda CRV, the Toyota RAV4 or the Nissan Rogue. Hands down the Rogue won after checking them all out. The CRV interior is kind of stark and cold and the seats are incredibly UNcomfortable...and I have a lot to compare them to since I was trading in my 2010 Accord EX-L. The Toyota frankly, was boring! Dollar for dollar the Nissan offered more bang for the buck when it came to comparing all top end packages for all 3. I'm very happy with my decision and the COMFY seats of the Rogue.

Love my Rogue
By golfer4000 on 01/23/11 20:18 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Traded an07 camry hybrid for the Rogue SV with premium package and I coulnt be happier,Paid as much for the camry as the Rogue but got Xenon lights leather int. moon roof navi,backup camera and more with the Rogue it is also quieter better handling has better visibility and more fun to drive.I would recommend it to anyone looking for an SUV,its well worth a look,I,m glad I did .I especially like the backup cam.,the looks and fit and finish.I would sugest the addition of an interior hatch release

Just What I Wanted!
By vagentleman on 01/22/11 13:45 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Have had my FWD 2011 Rogue SV for almost 3 weeks and I love it! I was driving an Infinity I30 and was looking for more versatility, better gas mileage, comfort and other amenities and found it all with the Rogue. After the 1st week of city driving I was ready to take it back to the dealer to fix the fuel gauge, I had driven 127 miles and it was still on full! Finally, it began to move - not broken, just good mileage! I find the driving experience to be very responsive. It is certainly as comfortable over rough pavement as my Infinity, gets better gas mileage and uses regular gas! I got the SL package and love the back-up camera; leather, heated seats.

Just My Size!
By cetta on 01/21/11 20:26 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my 2011 Rogue. It's comfortable, fun to drive, and a great buy. I was just car looking and not planning to buy until spring but drove the Rogue!And the rest is history. I bought my Pearl White Rogue on December 3. I don't like big vehicles and this is perfect. My husband never likes the cars I select; however, he's really impressed with my Rogue. (That says a lot). Also, Miles Nissan was great to work with!

One of the best I have ever owned!
By cardinalbama on 01/06/11 12:50 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue S Krom Edition 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for a mid priced crossover and decided on the Rogue. I bought the Krom edition and love it.

Great looking Crossover for the money!!
By jeep53 on 01/04/11 19:20 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We've only had the 2011 Rogue SV with SL package for a week, but I thought I'd mention my first impressions. So far I'm very happy with my purchase. We intended on purchasing the Murano, but didn't feel it was worth the extra $9,000. It's a really nice riding SUV and has a lot of nice features for the money. The leather seats are also very comfortable. The CVT takes a little getting used to but after a short time, it's fine. I would not hesitate in recomending this SUV. I found it to be much more comfortabl than the CR-V and the Toyota Rav4 and also much sharper looking and a better ride.

Went for a Juke, got a Rogue.
By robcowling on 12/31/10 01:44 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Drove the Juke and liked it...but it was small and had a lot of wind noise at 50 mph. Not knocking the Juke as it seemed like a fine car for the right kind of buyer. We decided to look at the Rogue and are glad we did. They had the Rogues mixed with the Muranos and the only way to tell the difference was in the sticker price. They seriously look nearly identical. Anyway, the Rogue is roomy, comfortable and rides and drives very well. It won't win a drag race, but will get you out of the way if need be. Got SL package with leather, sunroof, Bose, nav, back up camera, xenon headlights, etc...for 25K in a 2011 model. Only complaint so far is that the sunroof does not open all the way.

Great SUV for the money!!
By jeep53 on 12/30/10 18:40 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I'm writing this review after having just purchased this SUV today, but I just wanted to give my first impressions of it. After wanted to purchase the Murano, I decided to test drive the Rogue. After only a few minutes of driving, I was very impressed with the options and the way the car handled. It drives like a car, except with the height and comfort of an SUV. It has a very smooth ride. We opted for the SV with the SL options. It has everything we need, including navigation, and cost over $8,000 less than the Murano.

What a snow car
By bohunk49 on 12/12/10 17:46 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

As a retired professional truck driver I have drive numerous cars and trucks over the years, but never on that has handled as well in the snow. With 5 men and their luggage we went over the mountain pass when chains or all wheel drive were required. No problem with power or traction. We passed everything on the road. We saw at least a dozen 4 wheel drive vehicles and 18 wheelers in the ditch. It cut through the deep heavy slush without a problem. It's too crowded in the back seat with 3 adults. but 2 adults and a child would be ok.

Great Vehicle for your Money!
By Windfalls on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased this vehicle after owning a Nissan Pathfinder for 10 years, So far we are very happy with the Rogue. Love the handling! Extremely stable on icing roads. Nav system and intelligent key are marvelous. Leather seats very comfortable. I am over 6 feet and find the leg room great. Very happy with our purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Rogue in WA is:

$149 per month*