2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Finally have a Nissan, and it's a winner: '11 Rogue SV AWD w/SL Package. :)
By nissmazlover on 06/17/11 09:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Proud new owners of a Black Amethyst 2011 Rogue SV AWD w/ SL Pckg. Favorite thing about it is it's beautiful color! It has touches of black, purple and brown, looks different in all types of light and is gorgeous! The rest of the car is great, too! We're amazed at how much you get for the $ - it's LOADED! IMO, it's the best looking CUV in its class, feels far more expensive than it is, it's refined, comfortable, roomy, powerful (feels more powerful than the specs suggest), feels solid, the CVT is an actually interesting affair, and it's fun-to-drive. Have had 2 Mazda 5's that I LOVED, but have always wanted a Nissan, too, and now we have a winner w/the Rogue!

new rogue owner
By deadeye63 on 05/28/11 17:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

have only had my rogue three weeks and so far so good. had looked at the rav 4 and outlander sport and went with the rogue because of price/looks and all the great features . this car is loaded with everything that you can get on a rogue. only thing i can find so far is the noise when driving on a wet road, like a window is down. also the color which is platinum graphite does not match in different light. doors do not match rear panel. will know more after a few months.troad

Love my Rogue
By realtor10 on 05/26/11 17:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Rogue for 5 months and have enjoyed every minute of driving. It's the quietest car I have ever had and the smoothest. No road or wind noise at all. I recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover SUV. I will buy another Nissan!

SO HAPPY!!
By laurenxsaysx on 05/22/11 17:45 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my nissan. It has way more to offer for the price than the chev equinox. You definitely want the backup camara, it helps out a lot. Its prefect for my family. I have 2 large dogs whom fit just right in the hatchback space (a third medium dog fits too). A lot of legroom in the backseats (which fold down flat). If i could do it all over again, i would still buy this car but i would pay more for the AWD. The stock tires handle well in snow and rain from my past experience with a kia. However, rogue is very light weight so the wind can push it around pretty easily. I get 23 MPG city and 29-30 mpg highway.

Nissan Rogue Rocks
By lainie1 on 05/21/11 12:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have only had my Rogue for a couple weeks, but am extremely pleased with the comfort and ease of handling. I was worried because I've never driven a larger vehicle, but the Rogue is easier than my cars which included Mazdas & Fords. Mine has the backup map which I love and the SV package. Love this vehicle and highly recommend it. I drove 130 miles before the gas measure moved off full!

Nissan Rocks
By smooches1 on 03/06/11 12:35 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just want to say I LOVE NISSAN!! I have owned a used 1997 Nissan Pathfinder SE, a new 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE, a new 2004 Pathfinder SE and a new 2007 Nissan Xterra. Once I started with Nissan I have never left. In 2010, I was ready for another trade in and needed a vehicle with good gas mileage and not to low to the ground ( I am a six foot female). I researched the Rogue and then test drove it and I was in love. I have owned my 2011 for 5 months now and I love her. I fill up the tank twice a month compared to every 4-5 days with my xterra. She grips the road and highways like a dream. 4-cylinder CVT transmission took a little getting use to as I have been driving V6 for over 10 yrs.

Enjoying the ride
By lynnv17 on 03/05/11 22:12 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2 1/2 month review. Wasn't sure at first because of vibration at low speeds, which is a fuel saving function of the cvt. After breakin, it's much smoother. Love the smooth ride on the highway. One annoying thing, during rain, it's noisy, almost like you've left a window open in back. Getting great gas milage. I was careful to follow the break-in suggestions and average over 26 mpg in city, approx 29 hwy. Love the interior. Seats are comfortable. Handles well and is pretty fun to drive. The cargo area is small, but not really an issue since I can lower back seats when I need to carry more stuff. I'm happy with my little suv...when it's not raining.

Much Bang For Your Buck
By g6leaser on 02/24/11 05:35 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Although we just picked up our 2011 AWD SV Rogue with SL package (leather seats, nav, bluetooth,usb, sunroof,backup cam) from the dealer yesterday, I wanted to share a few words and will give a more detailed review after 1,000 miles. The Rogue drives more like a car which my wife enjoys - quiet, comfortable, safe (steering wheel mounted features) and classy design. I was skeptical of the CVT Transmission but so far it has performed flawlessly. If you are looking for an economical upscale SUV, I would check out the Rogue - but it is too early to comment on milage and durability - will update after 1,000 miles.

Amazing SUV for what you pay!
By slakshman on 02/20/11 11:13 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car after two months of analysis and ground work and test drives. I will not say this is the best SUV you will get. But this is the best SUV if you like the options it is giving and ready to forego a few if you don't need them. I am not sure about the mileage still since it needs to drive more than 2000 miles for the engine to get into appropriate mileage. Other than that, this is absolutely best. We love it in our family. Overall, if you don't want more space or more cargo area, then Rogue is for you at a "cannot beat me" price with nice technology package. Hope this helps!!!

What it's missing
By texasholly on 02/19/11 11:52 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my car about a month ago and I just hit 1,000 miles. averaging 22.8 MPG and I drive 45 HWY miles to work 5 days aweek. I thought I would get better gas milege... its fun to drive and I love it but it lacks in rear visibility, the backup camera is a MUST, but It's difficult to use if you're not used to it. switching lanes is a challenge as well, a small car would be difficult to see and miss... I hope this gets better the longer I have the car. I would buy this car again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.