Used 2011 Nissan Rogue S SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

CVT Disaster
By Andrzej

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Chronic CVT problem on the 2011 Nissan Rogue during warranty. @TemeculaNissan didn't diagnose until warranty ended - now unwilling to repair. $4000 repair.

2011 Rogue Review
By James McKinney

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Rogue for 4 years. I just turned 73K without a problem. The vehicle drives just as well now as the day I bought it. I have had several vehicles in my lifetime and I rate this car/SUV near the top of the list. I use the vehicle to commute to work and have taken it on a few vacations without a hitch. My wife liked the Rogue so well that I bought her a 2012 model. It has plenty of power and the CVT is very smooth. You cannot tell that the vehicle is shifting like you do with a regular automatic transmission. There is plenty of room inside. I am 5' 11" tall. It may not suit someone much taller though. Plenty of room to haul groceries, etc. Cruise control and A/C work well.

Gas mileage is very good. For a small SUV, the ride is comfortable. Good acceleration. Cruise control works well and does not vary. A/C works very well and we need it here in South Louisiana.

I really have no complaints about the vehicle. If anything, it could use an inch or two of leg room for the driver.

Good Gas Mileage And Features For The Money.
By moparmanttc

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We have this model rogue which is the two wheel drive s-model for a month and a half. It has been great so far the front seats are comfortable and the ride is pretty good. We took it on a trip and managed to get 29.5 miles to the gallon and that is with the air conditioning on. With the seats down cargo room is really good. You get a lot of features with the s model front wheel drive. You will find the price hard to beat especially if you try to get and American made vehicle which you will have to shell out $3000 to $6000 more to try and match the rogue.

Traction and stability control. Front seat comfort. Leg room. Power standard options. Ride height.

Sound dampening in the rear especially when it rains you will hear the water hitting against the fender wells.

Love my Rogue
By realtor10

2011 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Rogue for 5 months and have enjoyed every minute of driving. It's the quietest car I have ever had and the smoothest. No road or wind noise at all. I recommend this car to anyone looking for a crossover SUV. I will buy another Nissan!

So quiet and the ride is so smooth. Handles great and a joy to drive.