Used 2010 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Fuel effecient All Wheel Drive crossover
By Paul

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have no problem with this vehicle. Great mileage for an all wheel drive crossover. Enough power for a 4 cyclinder CVT engine. You will not be disappointed.

Failed, sad to give it up!
By Andy G

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Loved my 2010 Nissan Rogue until it hit 70,000, and then it seemed to just fall apart. My main problem was with the rear differential. Despite it being a poorly made part and having 8 Nissans in my family, Nissan made no attempt to work with me on getting it fixed. After spending $2K on the repair and a month of absolutely horrible customer service, I'm selling the car and will not be returning to Nissan. The whole experience completely ruined my trust in the brand. Giving it 3 stars for the enjoyable experience I had prior.

CVT Transmission
By Tom

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Be aware CVT on 2010 is warranted to 120,000 miles, mine failed at 108,000 & luckily Nissan dealership made me aware of warranty(3500.00). At time when transmission failed(RPM rev up to 6500), AC stopped working immediately($1000.00), according to dealership no relation between trans & AC failure. Also had purchased 100K extended warranty at dealer but when Catalytic converter failed, was only warranted to 80K(didn't read fine print.

Some issues with my Rogue
By Leona DeMartino

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Overall I like this car very much. On some occasions the car has locked itself with me outside it and without me pushing any lock. One time it did this with the engine running and the key inside. It happened about 8:45 p.m. while I was dropping off a book at my library's after-hours drop box.

Also back-up visibility not so good. Window size/placement might be the reason. Also, the backup lights are dim; most of the time it looks as if they are not turned on. Aceleration from highway ramp onto highway not so good.

The backup camera could use some guidelines for reference. According to your list of models, I did not understand what CVT means. I bought the lowest priced model. I thought is strange that the rear view camera was only offered in this model. I would have preferred a sunroom instead of the camera since it does not have guide lines on the screen

Eh....
By Helen

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S Krom Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought about 2 and a half years ago a 2010 Nissan Rogue, Krom Edition. I loved the car except for a few quirks. One, the Krom edition didn't have any mirrors in the sun visor. Seriously Nissan?? Also, there wasn't enough lighting in the car itself. There was only one dome light and there was no lighting in the trunk area. That made unloading anything from the back at night almost impossible. I upgraded, I guess you could say, yesterday to a 2016 Rogue. It's on lease and it's the AWD base model. That's a different review altogether. I was happy with my Rogue, obviously or I wouldn't have gotten another one. The main reason for the trade in was the fact that the car was fastly approaching the 80k mark. Some people would say that the car still has life in it.