2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: We Liked It So Much ...

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Review

We Liked It So Much ...
By shiloduffey on

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

... we bought another one ten days later. We read about CVT drone, but find it inconsequential. This is by far the smoothest riding and most comfortable small SUV (we drove 'em all). The engine/transmission provides seamless acceleration and more than adequate power. We have both the SL 2WD Premium and Leather Packages, and still came in at about $22k. Living in TX, we didn't see the need for AWD. The value is outstanding, fit and finish are flawless, and the styling is that of a mini-Murano. I was so impressed with my wife's purchase, I bought one myself. We're still checking mileage, but it appears to be right at EPA estimates. May not be ideal for larger families, but it works for us.

Comfort and ride are outstanding (power seat w/lumbar adjustment is a huge plus). Intelligent Key & Bluetooth are great conveniences. Interior noise is minimal. Overall, the best dollar-for-dollar value in the small SUV category.

Significant blind spot requires extra caution. Auto headlights and climate control (standard on most competitors' top models), navigation and backup camera (or at least a sensor) are not even available options on SL series, but nav/camera can be part of the base model S package ... huh?