Very Happy so far!
By Harleycag on
2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I've had my 2010 Rogue for a week...and I LOVE IT! I bought a base model with the 360 package...definitely worth it! I added heated leather seats, Bluetooth and remote start...all for under $2000, which still brought the sticker price of this car in well under $26K. LOVE the CVT...drives smooth, no transitioning of gears. I've yet to drive in the snow, but am hopeful from all the reviews I've read. The 4 cylinder is powerful enough for me, but I'm a "chick" and was told that the 4 cyl. is a "chick car" because of that, lol. It is a quiet and smooth ride...which after owning a Subaru Forester is a nice change!
Favorite Features
Styling/exterior look. Smooth drive and CVT trans. LOVE the remote start and heated leather seats! Living in NJ, this is my favorite part of this car, even if it is an option! Headlights are extra bright and provides great coverage area.
Suggested Improvements
Could use more dash cubbies. Do not like that there is not an outside thermometer in the S model. Automatic headlights would also be nice. The base model does lack some features that are standard in other vehicles in this class/price range.