Update to previous review
By Female Road Warrior on
2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have already reviewed this vehicle but I wanted to write a follow up. Since purchasing my Rogue S w/360 pkg in April, I have put 13,000 miles on it! I have loved driving every single mile! I am in outside sales and practically live in this car, driving 3 states. It is very comfortable for long drives and I can pile 4 suitcases of samples along with various other binders and misc all in in the cargo area. This keep my backseat clear of items,etc. AWD is awesome in torrential rain! I felt very safe after a 3 hour drive in that rain! Once you set your mirrors correctly, visibility is not that big of an issue. I love the smooth ride and its' get up and GO! Love love this Rogue
Favorite Features
The seats are very comfortable and generous. (Outbacks' seats were small and short in the seat). Cargo area is very generous and perfect for my sales job.
Suggested Improvements
Still miss not having the outside temp and I would love a telescoping steering wheel. Had to get used to not having the auto-headlight feature but I have been re-trained. Very satisfied!!