So far so Good
By ALSAVILLNY on
2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
After researching and comparing the Rogue with the CR-V and CX7, I finally decided to go for the Rogue. I bought it as a gift for my daughter. I am happy with my purchase. It is fun to drive and did not notice the engine drone I have been reading about. I got the SL in wicked black on black interior and I'm sure she will love it. Bose 6 disc in-dash changer and bluetooth is cool. And Nissan's financing option tops it all. Quality of interior materials is very good. I gave it mostly a 9 to maker room for improvements. As far as reliability, I have to re-assess in a year or two. Otherwise, it is a fun small-midsized SUV that drives like a car.
Favorite Features
CVT is peppy, drives like a car, bluetooth, Bose 6 disc in dash changer sound system, design specially the rear, smaller sized steering wheel, DTE-distance to empty fuel indicator, nitrogen inflated tires, rear under-cargo storage bins;
Suggested Improvements
Automatic headlights off please!, gas tank door remote release! , telescoping steering wheel, update the front fascia, better rear view visibility-fix the blind spots, rear view mirror camera on the SL or KRom, Krom version for the SL, Krom Nismo version will be awesome. :)