2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Overall a Good Vehicle

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Overall a Good Vehicle
By Christina on

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We looked at many different vehicles and thought the Rogue had the best ride. Very smooth. Feels like you're driving a car versus a truck. AWD is great in the winter. The only thing so far I am NOT HAPPY about is the rusted muffler. I only purchased the car 8 months ago and already the muffler is rusting! This started only a few months after the car was purchased. This upsets me b/c you can see the rusty muffler. It doesn't even look like the car is new anymore because of that. Asked the dealership about it, and they blamed it on the weather. I might have accepted that excuse if it went through a few more winters (and not 4 months worth) before rusting.

AWD, smooth ride, highway mileage is good.

Wish I would have purchased the SL. Has a few more features. The vehicle should have some standard options like most 2010 vehicles do (temp gauge, when to change the oil, etc). Lastly, improve the quality of parts, like the muffler.