Nissan Rogue S with 360 package
By jimmy on
2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Have had the car only a week but love it so far. The variable transmission is just great. The ride is quite and comfortable.The car came with 48 lbs of air in the tires and after I adjusted them to the recommended 33 lbs the car seems to ride even smoother. The backup camera is a nice feature but is very wide angle and things seem very far away when actually they are close. You have to use common sense and not rely on just the camera when backing. Some little things that I did not realize when purchasing the car was no front bumper and the gas fill is on the right passenger side and has no lock on fuel door. I am afraid of the damage if I hit something with the no bumper front end.
Favorite Features
Nice looking car. The variable speed transmission is a pleasure as you don't feel any gear changes. The wife loves the back up camera. Over all this car has a great ride.
Suggested Improvements
Put on a locking fuel door. Put the fuel door on the driver's side where it belongs and a front bumper that would provide a little protection in case you nudged something. Maybe more than two keys as from what I understand, extra keys are $165 each from a dealer.