long term with third rogue
By twowhldoug on
2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
We now have over 32000 miles on our third rogue.First two were problems.This one has been good till now.Fuel gauge stopped working,had to have sending unit.keyless is starting to not work in morning.I guess we are done with Nissan's.Can't imagine dealing with these kinds of problems as warranty expires(36,000miles). It is ashamed because this would really be a nice vehicle if not for the problems.Nissan has got to get on the ball.Have you noticed how the Rogue never is included in tests in magazines? I have.We have averaged 27MPG WE don't know what to get next.Maybe if nissan had a longer warranty or an extended warranty but as things are now,by by Nissan.
Favorite Features
Still love the sound system(bose)and the blue tooth has worked well.The seats(leather) are a little hard but comfy on trips.
Suggested Improvements
Get act together and figure out why these Rogues have so many problems.The transmission was not too loud for about 20,000 miles but now whines like the past two did.I can not understand why 3 for 3 rogues had keyless problems when our 2007 Maxima was ketless and never gave any problems(I wish we had it back).