2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: I was set to purchase the Outb

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

I was set to purchase the Outback until
By Female Road Warrior on

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I read about the Rogue on Edmunds! I purchased the Rogue S w/360. I love this car! It is very comfortable, fun to drive, and affordable! I am a middle-aged female, 5'2" and I find this car suits my need to carry my sales samples, suitcases,etc. It is peppy, quiet, easy to maneuver. I really enjoy driving this car. I have put 1800 miles on it in just 2 weeks. I travel by car for my job and this vehicle gives me the room and ride that I require. I have the 360 pkg and I love that backup mirror option! Its' "no frills" package is just what I need. the AWD is awesome! Winters should be a breeze with this car.

Great body style, quiet ride, easy to use features, AWD, roomy interior. Comfortable seating. Flexible storage. AUX plug for my MP3 player! Love the 360 degree pkg. It is a fun car to drive! Overall, I am very satisfied with this car.

Would love an outside temp gauge and the MPG gauge. Would love a couple more radio speakers besides just the front ones. Telescoping steering wheel would be nice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review