2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: I had never even heard of the

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

I had never even heard of the Rogue!
By Female traveler on

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

For 2 weeks I was shopping for a crossover for my sales job. I travel by car every day, weeks on end and I wanted a crossover to carry my samples,etc. I was drooling over the Subaru Outback Premium w/All Weather pkg for those 2 weeks but I compared other cars. (Ford Edge, Mazda CX-7, Honda CR-V). My husband pointed out the Rogue on Edmunds and I went to see it the next day. I loved it, the price, the ergonomics and the overall "feel" of this vehicle. I purchased it the day after the test drive. So far I just LOVE this car and esp LOVE the price/value of it! I look forward to the many road trips ahead. I put 400 miles on the car the first week I owned it and I enjoyed every mile!

Peppy, great acceleration, comfortable seat. LVOE the 360 pkg!. Interior features are easy to decipher, "no frills" cozy interior. Good visibility. Good gas mileage so far. Plenty of spacious seating and cargo area. Awesome cup holders! Quiet and smooth ride w/the CVT. A pleasure to drive!

Add a telescoping steering wheel. I miss the gas mileage indicator and outside temp indicator. The radio is "ok" but will suffice. All small things, I love this car and I am thrilled that I chose to purchase it. Funny, since I really had never "heard" of it prior to the test drive.