Great Vehicle
By jennib31210 on
2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I actually owned 2 Rogues, and was happy with both. The only reason I got rid of the 1st one (08) was to trade for a new one (2010). I love the SUV feel combined with the great fuel economy of a midsized sedan. I always averaged 27+ MPG, and even got 30MPG on at least one occasion. The seats are comfortable and the interior is fairly roomy for it to be a small SUV/crossover. I had the 2010 for right at a year and put 15k miles on it, including a road trip from GA to OH and back, and never experienced any issues in the time I owned it. I traded it for a 2010 Altima because the Altima is my ultimate dream car :) but I was very pleased with my Rogues & recommend them to anyone!
Favorite Features
CVT transmission; fuel economy; smooth ride; sufficient interior space for single person or small family... I was not initially a fan of the Rogue when they first came out, but the salesman at the dealership convinced me to take it for a test drive, and I changed my mind quickly :) hence why I've owned 2!
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is the view out the rear passenger side of the vehicle. When trying to change lanes on the highway, it's hard to see if someone is in that area, and I know I had a few instances where I almost ran into someone because I could not see them. If you can adjust your seat and your side view mirror just right, you might be able to fix this issue, but it would just help if there could be a slight change in design to correct this.