Going Rogue
By JimTeachr on
2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I had to give up my faithful 2002 PT Loser as my family has gotten larger. I searched everything. Was tempted with a Suzuki SX4 crossover, Forester, Matrix, & the top sellers. The Rogue doesn't have one true strength like the others do. Instead it does a lot of things very well. Performance, radio, design inside and out, MPG, fit and finish are among the strengths.It is sporty, rugged, durable. I got used to the CVT- you will too. No car suits everyone's needs so when I chose this Rogue I felt confident that this car will last long and will be reliable for me and my family.
Favorite Features
Design inside and out, fit and finish, radio, 4wheel drive in snow and rain, MPG, Engine performance, gas tank size, crash safety ratings, bright headlights & taillights, plush inside as things seem borrowed from Infinity. Just sit in this car after sitting in a Jeep Patriot. There is no comparison!
Suggested Improvements
Larger door openings for rear passengers, redesign the center armrest area to hold more, bring back exterior color ORANGE!, side moldings, I want to lock it in 4wd, rear glass should open, nice curves in back but front should be more aggressive looking, heated mirrors standard if 4x4 is selected.