Fun vehicle
By DanTheMan99 on
2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
Fun to drive. Averaging only 17.5 mpg. Very disappointing as I haven't been racing engine. I've been purposely slow-starting. But I have the a/c running non-stop and only local driving. Unhappy with driver's seat only adjusting 6 Rather than 8 positions. I'm 5'11" & 275. Stocky. I drive with seat all the way back and wish the base of seat reclined even just a little bit, but it can't. Little driver's legroom as my knee bangs into door handle or steering wheel. Interior & exterior design is great. Love black leather trim. A/c works great. Vents are even cool design. Not a ton of legroom in back seat. Bose is great. Storage is good. Gear shifting nonexistent! Like headlights & keyless!
Favorite Features
Keyless entry & start. Bluetooth. Can't feel gear shifting. Bose. Leather. Fun drive. Bright white headlights. Big glove boxes. Steering wheel controls. New car smell (haha).
Suggested Improvements
Driver's seat base needs to be able to tilt. Gas mileage. Fog lights aren't as effective as they could be. Roof rack seems brittle. More legroom in back seat. Car only has 2 real cup holders and two pull- out flimsy plastic makeshift cup holder, nothing durable. Steering wheel should 'telescope'.