2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
not a bad car
By j on 12/16/09 16:13 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

a great little car that gets great gas mileage . a lot of road noise but what do you expect from an econo suv. we would buy it again

JUNK
By JUNK on 12/14/09 08:24 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Sorry I bought this 2010 Rouge.From the day I drove it home. The car vibrates & the steering wheel shakes. Took it back 6 times. They do not know what is wrong with it. I test drove other rouge. And it does not shake or vibrate. I believe it is the transmission. The repair shop does not think it is transmission. Deep down they know it is the transmission. I am suppose to be fully covered. Never buy a car from Nissan of Queens. They are thieves. Whom rip off the customers and over charge you. Buyer Beware!!!!!! I want my car fixed. And the dummies cannot figure out what's wrong with it.

It is what it is and I love it!!!
By major2829 on 12/07/09 12:07 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a great car - for it's class. If you want bigger/more bells & whistles/luxuries, get the Murano. I love the way it looks, the way it drives and handles. I don't find this car to be noisy. The ride is smooth and effortless. Many people complain about blindspot issue - after the buy the car. All of this can be noticed during a decent test drive!

great buy for a crossover SUV
By Ken on 11/27/09 21:05 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love everything about the car especially the leg & headroom. The seats are comfortable. Acceleration is smooth and it does not feel like a 4 cylinder. Used to own a Rav4 and this car definitely feels better. The speaker sound quality is awesome. The downside is the rear seat not being able to recline. This is a good buy @ $16,990 + tax + title + dealer destination.

Love our Rogue!
By GOBLUE80 on 11/19/09 07:29 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We've had our Rogue for 2 months now and love it. The fuel economy has been great, 27-30 mpg (FWD model). The room inside is more than adequate for a compact SUV. There is plenty of storage in the huge glovebox and center console, but I wish there were bottle holders in the doors. Also, the fuel gauge is digital and hard to read. The visibility takes a little getting used to, but really isn't that bad and worth it for the great styling. Also love the 2-tone interior with the light gray leather. It handles great, but the ride suffers a bit. There is also a lot of road noise from the rear, especially on wet roads. We've had a few rattles, but nothing major. Overall we love it!

I luv this vehicle
By Mistakall on 11/13/09 08:58 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just purchased my Rouge yesterday 11/12/09 and I must say that i'm impressed with the ride as well as the quality and comfort of the vehicle, I test drove the Altima and took it home and found myself waking up 2:30am wishing I had purchased the Rouge instead so I called Nissan and they told me no problem bring the car back and we will find the Rouge that best suites you, I was so happy when I went back to the dealership and my Rouge was sitting there waiting for me, I test drove it and fell in love with it immediately so of course I slept like a baby last night..lol..I am going on a weekend on the town to put it to the full test but so far i'm loving it and all my friends love it as well.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Rogue in VA is:

$115 per month*