2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews 8

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Just 2 weeks old now
By GF on 03/19/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is our 2nd (yes 2nd) 2010 Rouge! Bought my wife hers Dec 09 and got mine 2 weeks ago. I drive 35 miles to work (one way) and am currently getting 25.3 mpg - Love the AWD grip and coming from an 06 Altima I can really notice the difference in road noise (being less in the Rogue) even with the stock tires. The Rogue is solid / firm and gives the feeling that you are in control. Tons of power - if you want a 6 cyl, i say buy the Murano. With the known Nissan reliability, I am confident of worry free driving in a great car for years.

Very Happy
By Sarah on 03/14/10 08:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had this car for several months, and I still get excited to drive it. This was my first big purchase after graduating college, and I'm very pleased with the performance so far. It drives smoothly and it's quiet. It's wonderful for snow storms and I feel very safe driving it in bad weather. It's a nice looking car inside and out, especially for the price.

Very pleased.
By John Franklin on 03/02/10 12:56 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We had looked at several SUV's which would give us AWD as well as decent mileage. We had never owned a Nissan before and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the ride, quiet, comfort and mileage projections. We also test drove the Rav-4, Tuscon and Santa-Fe and the Rogue outdid them all in one way or another.

Unsafe for a tall driver
By steve koomar on 02/27/10 07:34 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the car for my 6'4" son. The dealer assured me it would accommodate his height. His head nearly hits the ceiling and comes dangerously close to hitting the visor. A crash risks a broken neck. The Oversized mirror creates a bind spot for any driver, but an especially large blindspot for a tall driver.

Very Happy so far!
By Harleycag on 02/04/10 13:09 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my 2010 Rogue for a week...and I LOVE IT! I bought a base model with the 360 package...definitely worth it! I added heated leather seats, Bluetooth and remote start...all for under $2000, which still brought the sticker price of this car in well under $26K. LOVE the CVT...drives smooth, no transitioning of gears. I've yet to drive in the snow, but am hopeful from all the reviews I've read. The 4 cylinder is powerful enough for me, but I'm a "chick" and was told that the 4 cyl. is a "chick car" because of that, lol. It is a quiet and smooth ride...which after owning a Subaru Forester is a nice change!

2010 Rogue S AWD CVT
By JK on 02/04/10 09:53 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this Rogue in January during a snow storm. I traded a Titan that had electrical problems and wanted a small SUV. I am 6ft 1 250 pounds and was not sure about feeling comfortable in a small SUV. Well, I was wrong. I can put my seat in a comfortable position and my wife who is also six foot fits comfortable in the back along with a child seat. Plenty of room in the back for a stroller and luggage (groceries). Have not had this long enough to test gas mileage. Make sure you test drive this on a rainy day.. Because its a hatchback there is ALOT of road noise. If this bothers you don't buy it, Nissan cant fix it. Awd worked great in the storm, my wife's altima would not even get out.

Wonderful for winter driving!
By aprilhughes on 02/02/10 09:30 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just drove it off the lot 24 hours ago, into the snow! I traded in my Mazda 5 because I was having serious traction issues with the Mazda in icy or snowy conditions. We have had a Nissan Murano for 5 years, and went with the Rogue since we are so happy with the Murano. The Rogue definitely drives as comfortably as the Murano, it feels very similar. I don't feel bumps in the road at all, and the traction with the AWD engaged is exceptional. I am not looking for power or speed, I drive short distances to pick up kids and get to work. The seats are very comfortable, I have to say it feels very luxurious for the price.

Good little Truck!
By SwimmerMan on 01/18/10 06:32 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Found this truck/crossover by accident when I walked out of a Jeep dealership in disgust (with their salespeople & products). Never even heard of a Rogue before. Drive it and it felt more solid than a CRV & Forester. The engine is refined and Nissan tweaked the trans in case of any issue. no problems with 15,000 miles on it. It is GREAT in the snow and great in bad conditions such as rain. Great gas mileage 30 highway average (on par smaller cars: Suzuki & Toyota Matrix). The small hatch is the sacrifice for the good gas mileage but the seats fold down. The car makes me feel confident on the road. It does not feel light weight and with 5 star crash ratings. The interior is well laid out.

We Love It!
By Mdawgy on 01/16/10 07:50 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

My girlfriend and I recently purchased a 360* edition of the rogue, and couldn't be happier. I find the drive test review to be dead on, the rogue is designed for the average driver, it is not a high performance machine. For the everyday driver, you get a quiet, well-behaved car that handles well, seamlessly accelerates, and looks and feels really good to drive. Vision out the back could be better, but the back- up camera helps alot. Simply put, we Love this vehicle. It is, in our minds, the best value for the money.

Solid Crossover SUV
By Vince B. on 12/27/09 08:31 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a solid crossover. It's not super fancy or a high-performance car, but it's not intended to be either. The ride is smooth and the SL premium features are convenient. I like the bright headlights and fig lights. This is a good vehicle for someone that wants AWD and an SUV feel while still getting decent fuel mileage and car- like handling.