Used 2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Falling Out Of Love
By Caroline

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I drove my sleek black Rogue which I aptly named My Batmobile out of the dealership I was thrilled. That was in April 2010 and since then my service engine light has gone on twice. I had to have the vent control valve replaced twice. The cause I was told is the ethanol in gasoline. Now I search for gas w/o ethanol at a higher price of course.

style

driver's seat stiff & uncomfortable for me, improved engines that can tolerate ethanol laced gasoline

Update to previous review
By Female Road Warrior

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have already reviewed this vehicle but I wanted to write a follow up. Since purchasing my Rogue S w/360 pkg in April, I have put 13,000 miles on it! I have loved driving every single mile! I am in outside sales and practically live in this car, driving 3 states. It is very comfortable for long drives and I can pile 4 suitcases of samples along with various other binders and misc all in in the cargo area. This keep my backseat clear of items,etc. AWD is awesome in torrential rain! I felt very safe after a 3 hour drive in that rain! Once you set your mirrors correctly, visibility is not that big of an issue. I love the smooth ride and its' get up and GO! Love love this Rogue

The seats are very comfortable and generous. (Outbacks' seats were small and short in the seat). Cargo area is very generous and perfect for my sales job.

Still miss not having the outside temp and I would love a telescoping steering wheel. Had to get used to not having the auto-headlight feature but I have been re-trained. Very satisfied!!

Great Car
By JSensation

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We looked at several other competitors, but Nissan was offering the most bang for our buck. The ride is nice and not too loud. There is a blind spot, but it's not biggie as long as you check your mirrors. The seats are very comfortable, probably the most comfortable out of all the cars we tried. Lots of leg room for the driver and I'm 6'2". Overall, it's a great car in its class. The service engine light did come on because the gas cap was "tightened" but I made sure it was at least two times and drove it a few times so it would turn off, but it didn't. Took it to Nissan and they turned it off for free, obviously. No big deal though, that's what the warranty is for.

Bluetooth, Six CD Changer, Bose Speakers, Heated Seats, the organizer in the back. Gas Mileage is average to good for it's class.

Reclining back seats and power passenger seat.

Solid value, great handling
By Kate

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Like others have said, this AWD is a best buy in it's class. I was looking for a fuel efficient AWD to handle the New England winters, although I can't vouch for how it performs in the snow yet. What impressed me most about this vehicle was the car-like feel when I first drove it (other competitors felt more like "mini-trucks") Coming off a V-6 minivan, it was important to me that the Rogue had a nice ride and it doesn't disappoint here even though the smaller engine is taking some getting used to.(acceleration is adequate however) The interior finish is nice for a car in this class (Premium Pkg., Leather, Moonroof) and so far I'm averaging 21-22 mpg, mostly around town driving.

gray leather interior, bose, lumbar support and hard to find Iridium Graphite exterior color! (unique, don't see yourself coming and going), best bang for the buck without question

bigger rear view (although personally visibility is not a major problem for me); back seat center armrest; built in navigation; compass; side door body guards; panoramic sunroof like the Hyundai Tucson

Gas Gauge Issues as Well!
By jinglesdelarock

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Yes I am having gas gauge issues as well on this car! I had no idea that this would be an issue when I bought it. I have it scheduled to be fixed tomorrow, good to know from the review below me that it may not be fixed even after several attempts.

VERY SPACIOUS! Love that the back windows are tinted and it's easy to see out the back of the car.

Fix that gas gauge! Put the iPod connection in the center compartment out of sight!