Used 2010 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Good riding car
By nhfiddler

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought this car for the comfortable ride and awd as we live in NH. Gas mileage at hwy26 looked good also. So far on my daily commute at 45-50 mph it gets about 30 mph, at hwy speeds (65+) it does drop to 26. The ride is still very comfortable 4 months later. On our trip to DC this summer the 4 cyl engine has to work a bit to enter freeway traffic, but cruises well thereafter, an optional 6 cyl engine would be nice.

Favorite Features

comfortable front driver's seat, Sun roof, roof racks, folding rear seats

Suggested Improvements

Auto off headlights, optional 6 cyl engine without having to go up to a Murano, bigger sun-glass holder

Like the Rogue
By lilbit

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my rogue in May and I really like it. The gas mileage is great for getting me too and from work in the Atlanta area. I looked at other small suvs and found the rogue to be the roomiest for a vehicle of it's size. I have the navigation system in my rear view mirror and when it is on, there are times when it shuts off during normal driving, then comes by on. The next time it's in the shop, will have it looked at.

Favorite Features

like having a backup camera and the space inside the cabin.

Suggested Improvements

Improve tire road noise and add auto light and armrest in the backseat.

S 360 package phantom gray
By gerry

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Wanted basic upgraded package bang for the buck and 360 had the features engine is quiet cvt tranny feels ok no complaints since prior vehicle also had 4 cylinders and I am used to this type of power, no rattles body feels well put together layout is simple but works well, good quality tires were standard about the blind spot mine has rear camera but still not a major issue like some have reported, gas gauge works slowly but has worked I will keep an eye on this issue too new to tell yet.

Favorite Features

nice exterior looks 360 package features at attractive price so far good gas mileage overall quiet ride

Suggested Improvements

lack of adjustment in front seats, no vanity mirrors, unable to fold flat back seat completely, only temporary spare tire,

Overall a Good Vehicle
By Christina

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We looked at many different vehicles and thought the Rogue had the best ride. Very smooth. Feels like you're driving a car versus a truck. AWD is great in the winter. The only thing so far I am NOT HAPPY about is the rusted muffler. I only purchased the car 8 months ago and already the muffler is rusting! This started only a few months after the car was purchased. This upsets me b/c you can see the rusty muffler. It doesn't even look like the car is new anymore because of that. Asked the dealership about it, and they blamed it on the weather. I might have accepted that excuse if it went through a few more winters (and not 4 months worth) before rusting.

Favorite Features

AWD, smooth ride, highway mileage is good.

Suggested Improvements

Wish I would have purchased the SL. Has a few more features. The vehicle should have some standard options like most 2010 vehicles do (temp gauge, when to change the oil, etc). Lastly, improve the quality of parts, like the muffler.

Falling Out Of Love
By Caroline

2010 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I drove my sleek black Rogue which I aptly named My Batmobile out of the dealership I was thrilled. That was in April 2010 and since then my service engine light has gone on twice. I had to have the vent control valve replaced twice. The cause I was told is the ethanol in gasoline. Now I search for gas w/o ethanol at a higher price of course.

Favorite Features

style

Suggested Improvements

driver's seat stiff & uncomfortable for me, improved engines that can tolerate ethanol laced gasoline