2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Nissan Rogue S with 360 package
By jimmy on 05/28/10 14:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Have had the car only a week but love it so far. The variable transmission is just great. The ride is quite and comfortable.The car came with 48 lbs of air in the tires and after I adjusted them to the recommended 33 lbs the car seems to ride even smoother. The backup camera is a nice feature but is very wide angle and things seem very far away when actually they are close. You have to use common sense and not rely on just the camera when backing. Some little things that I did not realize when purchasing the car was no front bumper and the gas fill is on the right passenger side and has no lock on fuel door. I am afraid of the damage if I hit something with the no bumper front end.

New transmission 800 miles
By mhasabal on 05/23/10 07:35 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Car is hesitating when pressing the gas. They assume it's a transmission problem but I don't think they are sure. Imagine what would happen in one year or 2.

No Cargo Light
By DriverDaddy_dot_Com on 05/20/10 12:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I believe I made a good choice getting it. Fun to drive. Don't know how can a new car can come without cargo light.

From Toyota to Nissan
By granddadof9 on 05/19/10 15:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We were looking for a Crew cab truck and then I saw the Rogue in the show room. We need to take our dog to the vet and for rides and we are both retired and really did not want a 'Boat' retirement car. After looking at what it could do re our needs and wants, it was a done deal.

Really like the Rogue
By annwilltn on 05/18/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Test drove the Mazda CX7, no power and weird steering. Love the Rogue, great get up and go. Had Xterra, it drives like a truck, now I'm enjoying driving more. CX7 has extreme road noise, this one has a little but not very noticeable. Love the Bluetooth and moon roof. Would like a little more back space, but can make do. Back seat is fairly comfortable too. Highly recommend for someone wanting a smaller SUV with great gas mileage!

Love my new Rogue
By New Roguer on 05/18/10 15:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my new Rogue! I have only had it for a few weeks but am in love! I was looking for a certain style and there was not a lot out there in my price range. I upgraded from an 11 year Altima and I am really enjoying the ride so far. I like being up higher than a standard car but didn't want anything too big and this is perfect! Definite blind spot but I can deal with it.

I have owned two 2010 Nissan Rogues!
By Athena on 05/13/10 17:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Back in November Hampton Roads was hit by a nasty Nor'easter, and my 08 Nissan Sentra was totaled. Myself and my 2 yr old ended up driving into a flooded street at 4 am, and had to get pulled out by the police. After this incident I decided that my next vehicle had to be some sort of SUV. First time up I purchased a 2010 SL Rogue FWD, then the following winter we received highly unusual amounts of snow, and I noticed that my car didn't handle as well as I'd liked. Just yesterday, 6 mos later I took my car in for routine maintenance and left with a 2010 SL Nissan Rogue AWD. I love it! It handles superbly, as did the FWD, but now that we are expecting a little boy in June I am more confident!

I was set to purchase the Outback until
By Female Road Warrior on 05/11/10 15:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I read about the Rogue on Edmunds! I purchased the Rogue S w/360. I love this car! It is very comfortable, fun to drive, and affordable! I am a middle-aged female, 5'2" and I find this car suits my need to carry my sales samples, suitcases,etc. It is peppy, quiet, easy to maneuver. I really enjoy driving this car. I have put 1800 miles on it in just 2 weeks. I travel by car for my job and this vehicle gives me the room and ride that I require. I have the 360 pkg and I love that backup mirror option! Its' "no frills" package is just what I need. the AWD is awesome! Winters should be a breeze with this car.

Just the beginning!
By Ty on 05/03/10 11:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Replaced a 2006 Honda CR-V with 76,000 miles, which replaced a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder. Struggled with getting another CR-V, although I find that design a bit uninteresting, a Hyundai Tucson, or a Toyota RAV 4 Sport( didn't want the side opening tailgate again it's a pain). After one month and 1300 miles, I can truly say I made the right decision. Read all the reviews and test drives, and would suggest you have to drive the Rogue! It is much quieter than the CR-V was, and more so tnan the reviews suggested. It is peppy enough unless you are taking it to the Saturday night drag races. Absolutely enjoy it. Feels much bigger than it is and gives a feeling of security and being a substantial vehicle

I had never even heard of the Rogue!
By Female traveler on 04/30/10 15:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

For 2 weeks I was shopping for a crossover for my sales job. I travel by car every day, weeks on end and I wanted a crossover to carry my samples,etc. I was drooling over the Subaru Outback Premium w/All Weather pkg for those 2 weeks but I compared other cars. (Ford Edge, Mazda CX-7, Honda CR-V). My husband pointed out the Rogue on Edmunds and I went to see it the next day. I loved it, the price, the ergonomics and the overall "feel" of this vehicle. I purchased it the day after the test drive. So far I just LOVE this car and esp LOVE the price/value of it! I look forward to the many road trips ahead. I put 400 miles on the car the first week I owned it and I enjoyed every mile!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Rogue in VA is:

$116 per month*