2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Bought Two Rogues In Ten Days!
By Jewopaho on 07/21/10 08:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After driving my wife's new Rogue, I gladly traded in my '08 Merc Mariner ... $1750 in rebates didn't hurt, but the overall value and performance cinched it. It has the smoothest and quietest ride of any small SUV by far (believe me, we drove 'em all!), and the comfort level is superior. The "whining" CVT transmission noise is inconsequential, but can be switched to traditional shifting if it's an issue. Ours have both the Premium and Leather Packages, and still came in just over $22k. There are a couple of options that we'd like to have had, but they're not available. Still, we're thrilled with the vehicle, and highly recommend that you drive it first or last when shopping for a new SUV.

My New Baby
By lovemynissan on 07/07/10 12:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Well, I finally broke down and purchased this sweet ride. It is an absolutely wonderful car and I cannot rave more about the CVT transmission. Just when I thought I wouldn't get any pep from a 4 cyl. engine and I would have to bite the gas mileage bullet and go with a 6, I drove this. It's fun, stylish, and sexy. The warranty leaves a bit to be desired, especially because of all the alternative out right now, but I purchased an extended in case.

A Bargain
By Rich T. on 07/06/10 19:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I got the "S" Model with the 360 degree package. It gives you $2,000 worth of extras for $1,000 (privacy glass, alloy rims, backup camera, spoiler, etc). I'm glad I opted for the 360 package. The bare "S" model is spartan. I still miss things like an outside temperature indicator and a driver's seat that adjusts upwards. Both are available with the "SL" Model. The base "SL" model is just a few bucks more than a "S" Model with the 360 package. However, most "SL" Models have other options and that's when the price starts to rise. I've put 4,000 miles on mine and love it. The CVT is excellent. Smooth as glass. Fairly good mileage. Lots of pep, feels like a 6 cylinder. And a Bargain!

Great Vehicle
By KSgrl on 07/04/10 18:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Looked at several different vehicles. I have always purchased Honda vehicles, but decided to try Nissan this time. The price was right at the dealership and the financing rate through Nissan was the clincher. Although we have only driven it around 800 miles, I believe we made the right decision. The ride is real smooth and it will be great both in town and for trips out of town.

So far so good!
By T&J on 06/24/10 19:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We've had our new Rogue for 1 week, and already we're in love. We were deciding between a crossover SUV (including the Honda CR-V) and a mid-size sedan (including the Altima). By far, the Rogue had the smoothest, most quiet ride and the most comfortable seats compared to any of the others we test drove. In the end, it came down to the Rogue and the Ford Fusion (great car by the way), but the Rogue has a higher fun factor. I've always hated driving for long periods of time, but I'm actually looking forward to a road trip this summer driving our new Rogue.

Great AWD crossover for the price
By Beth on 06/22/10 11:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I went from an 2007 Altima to the 2010 Rogue 360. I love the AWD and sitting higher up to see over snow banks in the winter. It handles very well in the snow (better than the Altima) I do miss my Altima, just really loved that car. The Rogue is on a Sentra base and Murano has the Altima base on it. Overall, I am very happy with the space, the pick up, reliability and design.

Best of its class, and good value
By Froggy PA on 06/20/10 19:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Did extensive shopping after deciding to replace our 2000 Subaru Outback. Subaru has taken a step backward with the 2010 redesign. The Rogue is a nicer vehicle than CR-V, Tucson, Equinox, CX-7, and better value. Great handling and ride. Good passenger room front and back. Good front and side view - limited rear view, as others have pointed out. Rear seats are a bit "benchy", but lots of room. And yes, the fuel door should be inside release. But if you rarely haul bigger cargo and want a comfortable, nice riding, stylish, AWD, well-built crossover at a decent price, get a 2010 while you can. We have the "premium" package and the Bose sound system is awesome.

So far so Good
By ALSAVILLNY on 06/17/10 04:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After researching and comparing the Rogue with the CR-V and CX7, I finally decided to go for the Rogue. I bought it as a gift for my daughter. I am happy with my purchase. It is fun to drive and did not notice the engine drone I have been reading about. I got the SL in wicked black on black interior and I'm sure she will love it. Bose 6 disc in-dash changer and bluetooth is cool. And Nissan's financing option tops it all. Quality of interior materials is very good. I gave it mostly a 9 to maker room for improvements. As far as reliability, I have to re-assess in a year or two. Otherwise, it is a fun small-midsized SUV that drives like a car.

Great vehicle
By Rich on 06/05/10 09:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this vehicle about a week ago. What a great find. I am leasing and this is my second Nissan. The Rouge is just what I was looking for. So far I am very happy driving this Vehicle. 6 cylinder would have been nice. But I really have no complaints. Great job Nissan. Fantastic vehicle for the money.

Love my Rouge
By Steve on 06/01/10 13:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 1st time ever owning anything other than GM vehicles and i have to say that Nissan has done a amazing job on building a comfortable and good sized SUV. Sorry GM but you have a lot of rebuilding to do before i ever trust buying American again!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Rogue in VA is:

$115 per month*